Let's design your wedding invitations!
Alot goes into planning a wedding which is why we like to keep things as simple as possible. Below you will find "next steps" for working with us to design your wedding invitations. If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to contact us here.
1. Let’s chat! We love being able to sit down and talk with each of our clients so that we can get a feel for your style and get to know you better. At this meeting we will figure out what pieces you want to include in your wedding invitation suite and come up with some ideas for what you want your invitations to look like. When we meet, it is always nice to have some visuals, so bring your pinterest board or print outs that you’ve found online. Go here to contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
2. Quote Soon after we meet you will be emailed a quote. A 50% deposit is due at this time and the balance is due when you pick your invitations up. This way, if you want to make any changes to your wedding invitation suite or add something extra, that cost will just be added to your final balance.
3. Proof/Design The next step is the most fun! This is when you’ll get to see some options for your wedding invitations. After your deposit is paid, we will design 2-3 invitation options for you to choose from. Our designs are totally customized to what you want! Once you choose the one you want then we can always make changes and revisions to ensure that you are completely happy. When all of the revisions are said and done, then we are ready to begin production.
4. Production Once we get your invitation approval then we will begin production. Typically production takes 2-3 weeks. We print all of our invitations by hand on our antique printing presses. This ensures that each invitation has that hand make quality.
5. Your invitations are delivered!